Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Xihu (West Lake) Dis.i Motor Co.,Ltd which was founded in 1969, is national appointed as chief factory for small and medium-size motor by machinery ministry. It has 50 years history of producing electric Motor.In November 2 square meter’s workshop,8200 square meter’s technology Research building, 23 assembly lines and 2300 sets of producing Machines, and motor testing center (10000KW).The main electric motors for technical research are high-efficiency motor with energy saving, VFD motor, large-size motor and special motor. The company has 1200 staff and workers in total, there are 130 engineers who work on scientific, technical research and test development, Which build “ZheJiang technical center”, “ZheJiang Electrical Engineering Center “. The company passes ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, GB/T28001.
Main products: high-efficiency motor (YE3 80-355, YE2 56-355), High-efficiency high voltage motor (YX/YXKK/YXKS series H355-800),compact high voltage motor (YX2 H355-560), VFD motor (YVF2 series H80-450),high voltage VFD motor, low voltage rotor motor (YR series H315-355),YR/YRKK high voltage rotor motor, high-efficiency explosion-proof motor (YB3 series H80-355),TDMK series large-size synchronous motor (specified for mine mill), high voltage explosion-proof motor (YB2 H355-560), Y2 series low voltage big power motor, permanent magnet synchronous motor, YE4 series super premium efficiency motor, special motor for car and other special motors for customers. YE3,JHM,YVF2, YE2 series motors pass “CCC” certificates; YE2, YE3 series high-efficiency motors get “CE” certificates; YE3 premium efficiency motor, CXYT permanent magnet synchronous motor, S18/25 get National energy-saving certificates.
In year 2016, the company achieved sales revenue RMB 1.52 billion Yuan, incoming tax RMB 60 million yuan, net profit RMB 10.171 million yuan, and top 3 comprehensive strength in field of small-medium electric motors in China
Y2 series high-voltage 3 phase asynchronous motor(H355~560 mm)
Y2 series high-voltage 3 phase asynchronous electric motor is a new generation of our products. This series motors have lots of good properties such as good appearance, high reliability, small volume, light weight, low vibration, low noise and high efficiency, and so on. This series of motor power, mounting size, electricity properties meet the national GB755(rotation motor power and performance)standard and IEC standard.
The mechanical dimensions and tolerances of this series of motors conform to China national standardGB1800-1804 and the ISO standard. Enclosure protection degree according to GB4942.1 and IEC60034-5(classification of enclosure protection of electric machines )the motor of this series are IP54, other type enclosure protection also produce according customer’s requirement.
Y2 series high voltage motors adopt the frame with cooling CHINAMFG which have high mechanical intensity and excellent rigidity. The motors have high efficiency. This series motors adopt less pastern insulation system, insulation class F, VPI technique, main insulation and conductor inter-turn insulation are able to resist higher electric impulse. Cast aluminum motors ensure the motors operate reliably. Totally-enclosed design with IP54/IP55 drgree of protection. External fan is on-way fan which has good features such as low noise, high efficiency and high air pressure, no reversion.
|Insulation Class: F/H temperature rise B
|F/H temperature rise B
|Not exceed 1000m
The above is The Default Parameters, If you have any other special requirements, you can contact us for Customization.
Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: HangZhou XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.I is a factory that has been focusing on motors and accessories for more than 50 years.
Q: What about the warranty?
A: We offer 12 month warranty period as the quality guarantee.
Q: Can you do OEM?
A: Yes , we offer OEM.
Q: How about your service?
A: We have pre-sale service, in-sale service and after-sale service.What we pursue is long-term cooperation,
so our principle is customer first.
Q: What are your terms of delivery?
A: Generally we ship in FOB term, but we couldoffer the solution for CNF, CIF and DDP, which all based on your
Q: What’s the delivery time?
A: 10 to 30 days after receiving your payment in advance.
|Number of Stator:
|Number of Poles:
Can electric motors be adapted for use in both residential and industrial settings?
Yes, electric motors can be adapted for use in both residential and industrial settings. Their versatility, efficiency, and wide range of power options make them suitable for various applications in both environments. Here’s a detailed explanation of how electric motors can be adapted for use in residential and industrial settings:
- Residential Applications: Electric motors find numerous applications in residential settings, where their compact size, quiet operation, and energy efficiency are highly valued. Some common residential uses of electric motors include:
- Home Appliances: Electric motors power a wide range of home appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines, dishwashers, vacuum cleaners, fans, and air conditioners. These motors are designed to provide efficient and reliable operation while minimizing noise and energy consumption.
- Garage Door Openers: Electric motors are commonly used in residential garage door openers, providing convenient and automated access to the garage.
- HVAC Systems: Electric motors drive the fans and compressors in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, contributing to efficient climate control and indoor comfort.
- Pool Pumps: Electric motors power pool pumps, circulating water and maintaining water quality in residential swimming pools.
- Power Tools: Electric motors are integral components of various power tools used in residential settings, including drills, saws, and trimmers.
- Industrial Applications: Electric motors are extensively used in industrial settings due to their reliability, controllability, and adaptability to various industrial processes. Some common industrial applications of electric motors include:
- Manufacturing Machinery: Electric motors drive a wide range of manufacturing machinery, including conveyor systems, pumps, compressors, mixers, and agitators. These motors are capable of providing precise speed and torque control, enhancing productivity and process efficiency.
- Industrial Fans and Blowers: Electric motors power fans and blowers for ventilation, cooling, and air circulation in industrial facilities, contributing to a comfortable and safe working environment.
- Machine Tools: Electric motors drive machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders, enabling precision machining operations in industrial manufacturing processes.
- Material Handling Equipment: Electric motors are widely used in material handling equipment such as forklifts, conveyor systems, and hoists, facilitating efficient movement and transportation of goods within industrial facilities.
- Pumps and Compressors: Electric motors power pumps and compressors in industrial applications, such as water supply systems, HVAC systems, and pneumatic systems.
- Adaptability and Customization: Electric motors can be adapted and customized to meet specific requirements in both residential and industrial settings. They are available in a wide range of sizes, power ratings, and configurations to accommodate diverse applications. Motors can be designed for different voltages, frequencies, and environmental conditions, allowing for seamless integration into various systems and equipment. Additionally, advancements in motor control technologies, such as variable frequency drives (VFDs), enable precise speed and torque control, making electric motors highly versatile and adaptable to different operational needs.
- Energy Efficiency and Environmental Benefits: The use of electric motors in both residential and industrial settings offers significant energy efficiency advantages. Electric motors have higher efficiency compared to other types of motors, resulting in reduced energy consumption and operational costs. Furthermore, electric motors produce zero direct emissions at the point of use, contributing to a cleaner and more sustainable environment. In residential settings, energy-efficient electric motors in appliances and HVAC systems help homeowners reduce their energy bills and minimize their carbon footprint. In industrial applications, the adoption of electric motors supports energy conservation initiatives and aligns with sustainability goals.
In summary, electric motors are adaptable for use in both residential and industrial settings. Their compact size, energy efficiency, controllability, and versatility make them suitable for a wide range of applications, from home appliances and garage door openers to manufacturing machinery and material handling equipment. The use of electric motors brings benefits such as improved energy efficiency, reduced emissions, quieter operation, and enhanced control, contributing to the efficiency and sustainability of residential and industrial operations.
How do electric motors impact the overall productivity of manufacturing processes?
Electric motors have a significant impact on the overall productivity of manufacturing processes. Their versatility, reliability, and efficiency make them essential components in a wide range of industrial applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how electric motors contribute to enhancing productivity in manufacturing:
- Mechanization and Automation: Electric motors serve as the primary power source for a vast array of industrial machinery and equipment. By providing mechanical power, electric motors enable mechanization and automation of manufacturing processes. They drive conveyor belts, pumps, compressors, robots, and other machinery, allowing for efficient material handling, assembly, and production operations. The use of electric motors in mechanized and automated systems reduces manual labor, accelerates production rates, and improves overall productivity.
- Precise Control and Repeatable Movements: Electric motors offer precise control over speed, position, and torque, enabling accurate and repeatable movements in manufacturing processes. This precision is crucial for tasks that require consistent and controlled operations, such as precision cutting, drilling, machining, and assembly. Electric motors allow for fine adjustments and control, ensuring that manufacturing operations are performed with high levels of accuracy and repeatability, which ultimately enhances productivity and product quality.
- High Speed and Acceleration: Electric motors are capable of achieving high rotational speeds and rapid acceleration, enabling fast-paced manufacturing processes. Motors with high-speed capabilities are utilized in applications that require quick operations, such as high-speed machining, packaging, and sorting. The ability of electric motors to rapidly accelerate and decelerate facilitates efficient cycle times and overall process throughput, contributing to increased productivity.
- Reliability and Durability: Electric motors are known for their reliability and durability, making them well-suited for demanding manufacturing environments. With proper maintenance, electric motors can operate continuously for extended periods, minimizing downtime due to motor failures. The reliability of electric motors ensures consistent and uninterrupted production, optimizing manufacturing productivity and reducing costly disruptions.
- Energy Efficiency: Electric motors have witnessed significant advancements in energy efficiency, leading to reduced energy consumption in manufacturing processes. Energy-efficient motors convert a higher percentage of electrical input power into useful mechanical output power, resulting in lower energy costs. By utilizing energy-efficient electric motors, manufacturers can achieve cost savings and improve the overall sustainability of their operations. Additionally, energy-efficient motors generate less heat, reducing the need for cooling and improving the overall efficiency of auxiliary systems.
- Integration with Control Systems: Electric motors can be seamlessly integrated with sophisticated control systems and automation technologies. This integration allows for centralized control, monitoring, and optimization of manufacturing processes. Control systems can regulate motor speed, torque, and performance based on real-time data, enabling adaptive and efficient operations. The integration of electric motors with control systems enhances the overall productivity by optimizing process parameters, minimizing errors, and facilitating seamless coordination between different stages of manufacturing.
Electric motors significantly impact the overall productivity of manufacturing processes by enabling mechanization, automation, precise control, high-speed operations, reliability, energy efficiency, and integration with advanced control systems. Their versatility and performance characteristics make them indispensable in a wide range of industries, including automotive, electronics, aerospace, food processing, and more. By harnessing the power of electric motors, manufacturers can streamline operations, improve product quality, increase throughput, and ultimately enhance productivity in their manufacturing processes.
What industries and applications commonly use electric motors?
Electric motors are widely utilized in various industries and applications due to their versatility, efficiency, and controllability. Here’s a detailed overview of the industries and applications where electric motors are commonly employed:
- Industrial Manufacturing: Electric motors are extensively used in industrial manufacturing processes. They power machinery and equipment such as conveyor systems, pumps, compressors, fans, mixers, robots, and assembly line equipment. Electric motors provide efficient and precise control over motion, making them essential for mass production and automation.
- Transportation: Electric motors play a crucial role in the transportation sector. They are used in electric vehicles (EVs) and hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs) to drive the wheels, providing propulsion. Electric motors offer benefits such as high torque at low speeds, regenerative braking, and improved energy efficiency. They are also employed in trains, trams, ships, and aircraft for various propulsion and auxiliary systems.
- HVAC Systems: Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems utilize electric motors for air circulation, fans, blowers, and pumps. Electric motors help in maintaining comfortable indoor environments and ensure efficient cooling, heating, and ventilation in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
- Appliances and Household Devices: Electric motors are found in numerous household appliances and devices. They power refrigerators, washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, vacuum cleaners, blenders, food processors, air conditioners, ceiling fans, and many other appliances. Electric motors enable the necessary mechanical actions for these devices to function effectively.
- Renewable Energy: Electric motors are integral components of renewable energy systems. They are used in wind turbines to convert wind energy into electrical energy. Electric motors are also employed in solar tracking systems to orient solar panels towards the sun for optimal energy capture. Additionally, electric motors are utilized in hydroelectric power plants for controlling water flow and generating electricity.
- Medical Equipment: Electric motors are crucial in various medical devices and equipment. They power surgical tools, pumps for drug delivery and fluid management, diagnostic equipment, dental drills, patient lifts, wheelchair propulsion, and many other medical devices. Electric motors provide the necessary precision, control, and reliability required in healthcare settings.
- Robotics and Automation: Electric motors are extensively used in robotics and automation applications. They drive the joints and actuators of robots, enabling precise and controlled movement. Electric motors are also employed in automated systems for material handling, assembly, packaging, and quality control in industries such as automotive manufacturing, electronics, and logistics.
- Aerospace and Defense: Electric motors have significant applications in the aerospace and defense sectors. They are used in aircraft for propulsion, control surfaces, landing gear, and auxiliary systems. Electric motors are also employed in military equipment, drones, satellites, guided missiles, and underwater vehicles.
These are just a few examples of the industries and applications where electric motors are commonly used. Electric motors provide a reliable, efficient, and controllable means of converting electrical energy into mechanical energy, making them essential components in numerous technologies and systems across various sectors.
editor by CX 2023-12-06